Rocque to Rock Cycle Ride
The next Rock to Rocque Cycle ride will be
on 29th May 2016
Thank you to everyone who supported us in 2015
LES BOURGS HOSPICE ANNUAL FAMILY CYCLE RIDE EVENT
KINDLY SPONSORED BY HERITAGE GUERNSEY
This is a great family event!
There are different start points available for this event:-
Top of the Val Des Terres at
Pleinmont at 09:45
Grande Rocque at 10:45
Riders are asked to register with the marshals at the start
of the event. You are also requested this year
to pay your sponsorship money in via the website, to ease
administration, but if you are not able to please send a cheque
payable to 'Friends of Les Bourgs Hospice LBG' to us at Les Bourgs
Hospice, Andrew Mitchell House, Rue du Tertre, St Andrews,
Guernsey, GY6 8SF. If you are sending your money in after the
event please remember to include a note inside advising us of your
name and that your money is for the cycle ride.
REQUEST TO ALL RIDERS FOR THE EVENT:-
- The use of cycle helmets is strongly recommended for all
- Ear phones are not to be worn by riders.
- Please note that the roads will not be closed to traffic on the
day of the cycle ride. Riders should be aware that the usual
rules of the traffic apply and riders do not have right of way
or priority over passing traffic.
- Marshals are positioned around the course for your safety
only. Please note that they do not have authority to stop the
traffic for cycle riders.
- Where cycle-paths are available they should be used, to ease
- Les Bourgs Hospice and the organisers suggest that riders
should be suitably insured.
- All riders and officials take part in this event at their own
- The event is not a race.
- Children under 11 years should be accompanied by an adult and
their sponsorship forms must be signed by a parent or
- We recommend that you have plenty of water with you.
Please dispose of your litter in a designated bin along the