Keep up the craze of 30 days by following 30 bays in 30 days with 30 runs for 30 minutes in 30 days!!! Following the huge success of last years event we are again holding 30 runs in 30 days in October 2016.
The Final group run for the 30 runs in 30 days event will take place at 0930 on Sunday 30th October at St Emilion Cafe along the seafront. The run will start at 0930 but if you can get there a little earlier for the press that would be great, then we ask that you run along the pavements towards St Sampsons for 15 minutes then run back to the Cafe. Those with pre-booked breakfast will get their food, thanks to Appleby, at around 10am.
Registration for this event is now open. Many thanks for all your support. We are delighted also to have once again the kind sponsorship of Appleby who have supported this event from the start.
So the plan is:
- You can go as far or as short as you like each day for 30 days as long as it is for 30 minutes each time.
- If you are unable to run each day you can 'bank' runs by doing an hour in one day and nothing on another to fit in with your schedule.
- The run does not need to be in one 30 minute hit, you can do 2 x 15 minutes if you would prefer and if it fits in better with your schedule.
- We are offering online registration which will cost £10 for adults and £5 for children and it will be done on-line through the link to the right of this page called 'Sign up for an Event'. The cost of the T-shirts this year are £12.50 due to an increase in cost from the suppliers, but the T-shirts are proper running shirts so this is still excellent value.
- On-line sponsorship is also available, we have sponsorship forms if required to download and money can be paid directly to Les Bourgs Hospice addressed to 30 Runs Event, Les Bourgs Hospice, Andrew Mitchell House, Rue du Tertre, St Andrews, GY6 8SF.
At the end of the event Appleby are kindly sponsoring a final run breakfast which will follow the final group run. This will be at St Emilion Cafe in town, along the seafront who have agreed to host breakfast for all the runners after the final run in town on Sunday 30th October.
They have capacity for circa 60 people at the back of the restaurant which should be enough, but please book beforehand to ensure we have space.
They will lay on teas, coffees, juices alongside croissants, bacon baps and sausage baps at 10am after the final run which will start at 0930 from the Cafe and take the same format along the seafront for 15 minutes then back again for 10am.
Sponsored kindly by: