Keep up the craze of 30 days by following 30 bays in 30 days with 30 runs for 30 minutes in 30 days!!! Following the huge success over the last 3 years event we are again holding 30 runs in 30 days in October 2018.
Registration for this event is now open. Many thanks for all your support. We are delighted also to have once again the kind sponsorship of Appleby who have supported this event from the start.
So the plan is:
- You can go as far or as short as you like each day for 30 days as long as it is for 30 minutes each time.
- If you are unable to run each day you can 'bank' runs by doing an hour in one day and nothing on another to fit in with your schedule.
- The run does not need to be in one 30 minute hit, you can do 2 x 15 minutes if you would prefer and if it fits in better with your schedule.
- We are offering online registration which will cost £10 for adults and £5 for children and it will be done on-line through the link to the right of this page called 'Sign up for an Event'. The cost of the T-shirts this year are £12.50, but the T-shirts are proper running shirts so this is still excellent value.
- On-line sponsorship is also available, we have sponsorship forms if required to download and money can be paid directly to Les Bourgs Hospice addressed to 30 Runs Event, Les Bourgs Hospice, Andrew Mitchell House, Rue du Tertre, St Andrews, GY6 8SF.
Kindly sponsored by: