April 2022 - Updated visitor information
1st February, 2022
As we are now in a new phase of the Covid-19 pandemic the following arrangements will apply to visitors to Andrew Mitchell House.
Please note that visiting times will vary depending on the needs of our patients and the latest Covid-19 restrictions so if you have not been advised otherwise and would like to check before you visit, please contact our nursing team on 210323.
- General visiting hours will be from 1.30pm-7pm
- It is still mandatory to wear a face mask in Les Bourgs Hospice
- All visitors must complete a Lateral Flow Test and have a negative result prior to visiting
- All visitors must be free of the symptoms of the Corona virus, or cold-like symptoms (no matter how mild)
- Visitors must sign in and out of the visitor's book and include their individual contact telephone numbers
- Visitors must use the hand sanitiser where available and wash their hands on entering and leaving the ward area.
Please direct any queries or special requests to a member of the nursing team who will be happy to help.
Thank you for keeping our patients and staff safe.
Share« See all News
Make a Donation
Thank you very much for supporting and helping Les Bourgs Hospice. We rely 100% on your support.Donate Now
Find out what events are coming up in our events calendar.Find out more
Do you have a friend raising money for Les Bourgs? Sponsor them today.Sponsor online now